Bill’s Car Wash helps you give back to the community.
No Up Front Investment • Keep 50% of the Profits • Only Pay for the Washes You Sell
Bill’s Car Wash is dedicated to supporting community organizations, non-profit organizations, non-profit groups, churches, schools, athletic teams and non-profit groups in the communities in which we operate.
If you are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization with a valid tax id number, read on to learn how we can help.
By using Bill’s Car Wash fundraising program, you will not have to worry about finding a facility to hold your car wash, getting chemicals and towels, finding volunteers, and reduce your liability. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about rain outs!
How it works:
• The organizations chairperson will fill out an application online and submit it to Bill’s Car Wash home office.
• Once approved, our fundraising coordinator will contact you and coordinate a time for the chair person to pick up tickets at the nearest Bill’s Car Wash location and sign the contract accepting responsibility.
• Organizations will sell Car Wash tickets at full price and keep half the proceeds!
• No up-front investment, payment is due upon completion of the fundraiser.
• Tickets never expire.
• Organizations may sell up to 100 tickets.
• Organizations will have 31 days to sell the tickets.
• An organization may receive and sell additional tickets once it has paid for initial tickets within 31 days.
• At the conclusion of the fundraiser, the chairperson will return any unsold tickets and payment for the sold tickets.
How to get Started:
Each organization must fill out the Charity Car Wash Application and be approved for participation by the Bill’s Car Wash home office. The approval process normally takes one week. Once approved, our fundraising coordinator will contact you with the details.